Mothers day poem | I love mom

Celebrating mother's day. The poem "I love you" is dedicated to all the mothers of the world. Global respect to mothers of care and hardship it is your day be happy. It is your day to be respected. This poem is written by Jsovirall. 


The poem: I love mom

For the days we cry 

Happy and sad below and high

To cherish the ones we love till the day we die

To hold and to keep our children within a parent's eye


Today we grow to see them beside our side

Some have passed away but we still stand strong and wide

As we celebrate another mother's day in love and pride

We gather on the roads in a mask as we march and ride


To show our strength as mothers and as a friend

Some of us are single moms and plural in the end

But we struggle to keep our fates God-send

Even though sometimes trouble had given us jobs we can't attend


Today is our celebration

Today is our day for elevation

We are mothers of the cause and mother of  reputation

We stand, we cry but we are strong inside this loving harmonization.


Happy mother's day to all.

Share this blog post and inspire a mother's day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can I improve my writing skills?

How to write a blurb| examples | explanation| more

How can I improve my typing speed?