What is something that needs to be said (True story)

Many people are mocked and disrespected because of their appearance. Some are even called distasteful names that create emotional conflict. During high school, many children along with teachers have disrespected my good friend that has passed away 4 years ago. Even though he has passed away four years ago it is like it has just happened.

When we were going to high school he didn't have much. His backpack was made from a scandal bag and his shoes had many holes. He only brought two books to school. He was different from many students but his aim was the same and that was to finish school. The female students were the worst when it comes to disrespecting my close friend. They would often say things like "Your mother should have thrown you away because you are too ugly" "You are better off being an animal" and so on but the statement that hurt him the most was said by a cheerleader. A girl that thought she was cool and popular. She did something she shouldn't have done that triggered my friend's emotion. She tore his makeshift backpack—the scandal bag. His two books fell on the ground. She didn't stop there. She stepped on his makeshift backpack and said "Go and kill yourself. Nobody likes you. Your mother made a big mistake when she had you." I remember the words just as he did. It was heartbreaking. My friend took up what was left of his backpack including his two books and the pen his mother gave him. He stared at me with tears in his eyes and ran off. I ran after him. I had the feeling that he was going to do something bad. I could feel it.

A sea was nearby the school. He ran to the sea and jumped into the water. I took him out. He was trying to commit suicide. He told me to let him take his life but I still held on to him. I didn't know that his mother was dead. He started crying. 

"Why don't you kill me? Why don't you kill me and stop letting me suffer like this?" My friend asked as he stared at the sky. He was tired of life. I understood. Many people turn a blind eye when it comes to female cruelty and verbal abuse. Many people focus on mostly what females go through. No one is there to stand up for the boys, not even the teachers. When I was going to school I saw that. When the girls could get away with anything the boys couldn't. Many times the girls would lie and the teachers would believe them. When the teachers find out that the female student lied they acted as if nothing happened. I was trying trying to stop my friend from taking his life only to know that I was going to beat up by a group of heartless female students later. 

After I talked to my friend and we were walking on the street. The same cheerleader and her friend saw us. The school was dismissed. Some other students were there also. My friend and I were just going about our business. The girls started calling us names and slapping us. When we try to push them they said we are not supposed to hit a woman but they are supposed to slap us and kick us and we did nothing to them.

My friend couldn't take it anymore. He cracked and started fighting them. They beat him and the cheerleader spit on him. He grabbed the cheerleader and a female teacher saw. The teacher told my friend that he wasn't supposed to put his hands on a woman. My friend didn't care. The teacher slapped him two times and told the cheerleader to slap my friend. She did and laughed. I didn’t like that girl. She was a true viper.  

Two days passed and I didn't see my friend. The following day at school I saw him. He had three cuts on his wrist. He was trying to hide it. He wasn't talking to me. I knew he was hurting. He held my hand and said, "I want to sleep in a coffin. I was looking at some coffins. They are nice." I noticed that he wasn't wearing any backpack. He didn't have any books. We were going to the male bathroom. While we were in the bathroom the same group of girls entered the bathroom. They pushed my friend against the wall and slapped him. The cheerleader was there also. My friend beat her up and grabbed her from behind. I know he wanted to kill her. They were at the exit of the bathroom. Two female teachers saw them. They stopped the fight. Immediately, the cheerleader said that my friend was trying to rape her. He was telling the teacher that she was lying. The other girls ran. The teacher believed and said, "That's all you young men can do." The teacher slapped my friend and he slapped her back. His eyes were red and at that moment I knew that he has had enough. He beat up the cheerleader until she became unconscious. 

The teacher called the police but my friend was long gone. He was now the bad guy even though I explained and told the teacher that the girls attacked us. Nobody believes. That is the problem with some people now a day. They just grab one story and run with it. Nobody wants to hear the truth and because of that, my friend had to be punished. He was expelled from school. He was on the street hustling but we remained friends. I would teach him what I learn at school and he would teach me what he learned on the street. After graduating from school. I saw him homeless on the street. He was mad. He didn't even remember me. After some years, he became sane. He killed himself by jumping off a rooftop. He couldn't take it anymore. I cried so hard. He was a good friend but good people don't have a place in this world. No one wants to hear the truth.

People must stop bullying others. People act as if females don't bully males but they do. You have some females out there that are heartless. They don't care how you feel they just care about how they feel. Even when they are wrong they try to remain right. Share this life lesson with your friend. 

Share this blog post..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can I improve my writing skills?

How to write a blurb| examples | explanation| more

How can I improve my typing speed?